Intangible Mod 1.8.9, 1.8 allows players to explore the essential energies that make up creatures, and by learning to manipulate these forces through technological apparatus, to create the appearance of magical powers.
- Make Soulbone by killing something “alive” with a bone (zombified or skeletal creatures are not alive).
- Make Blue Crystal by dropping Soulbone in some water with some Lapis Lazuli, then let it grow untill it has four large pillars. Harvest when it chimes when you click on it. Crystal shards may be planted on any surface, but grow best on rock.
- Make a Circuit Stamper with some iron, redstone and a piston.
- Make a Knowledge Gem in the Circuit Stamper with a Blue Crystal, Redstone and 2 Soulbone. You will need to give the stamper a Redstone signal for it to activate (a lever or button is fine for this).
- Use the Knowledge Gem to project an interactive book that contains all further guides and recipes.
- Some ideas: Make a blow mold and bellows to shape molten crystal. Research creatures. Make a way to separate and store a creature’s essential being. Learn how to imbue yourself with the essence of various creatures and use them to perform magical tricks. Learn to transfuse a creature’s spirit into other, soulless shells. Learn how to separate your own spirit from your body and possess other bodies. Construct devices that can only be driven by your spirit. Encase yourself in armor that can be modified with your powers. Create new bodily shells for your spirit to inhabit. Learn to create powerful insubstantial beings that have an influence on the entire world.
Intangible Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.