Instrumentus Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Tool mod designed to add more variety and mod-compatibility into your modded experience! Instrumentus Mod adds things like Paxels, which are a combination of a Pickaxe, Axe, and Shovel, as well as Helmets of Revealing, an Item that gives you the defense of a helmet with the revealing capabilities of the Goggles from Thaumcraft.
- Instrumentus Mod does not require any others to be installed. As mods are added, the compatibility is automatically enabled.
- Instrumentus Mod is ENTIRELY configurable. There is a config file where you can disable every single part of the mod, down to individual items.
Paxels are a Combination of a Pickaxe, Axe and Shovel. They are crafted like so, with any tool from Thaumcraft, Thermal Foundation, Vanilla, Botania, or Applied Energistics where there is a shovel, axe and pickaxe for that material.
HELMET OF REVEALING:
The Helmet of Revealing provides you all the benefits of the Goggles of Revealing from Thaumcraft, while having the protection of your armor of choice! Simply craft the goggles with your favorite helmet from Thermal Foundation or Vanilla, and ala-kazam!
Instrumentus Mod is modular, and when you add a mod, the paxels or helmets will automatically be enabled. Currently, this works with Botania, Applied Energistics, Thermal Foundation, Mekanism (Turning off vanilla paxels) and Thaumcraft.
Instrumentus Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.