You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> Instant Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 — Updated: July 24, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Developer: Slymask3 |
473 views |
Instant Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Features
- Adds 17 new Instant Blocks to the game.
- Adds 5 new Instant Wands to the game.
- Instant Blocks could be obtained by crafting, or found in chests.
- Each Instant Block generates a structure or performs a certian function upon right-clicking with Instant Wands.
- Creates a configuration file at: “.minecraftconfiginstantblocks.cfg”.
- If you think this is a bit overpowered, you could disable crafting the InstantBlocks in the config file, and instead have to look for them in dungeon chests, village chests, etc.
- Adds an Instant Blocks command (/instantblocks or /ib).
- Instant Wooden House Block:
- Instant Mining Ladder Block:
- Creates a ladder down to layer 12.
- Instant Glass Dome Block:
- Creates a glass dome.
- Useful for underwater.
- Instant Farm Block:
- Creates a farm with regular seeds.
- Has a 5% chance to create a farm with carrot seeds.
- Has a 5% chance to create a farm with potato seeds.
- Instant Rainbow Skydive Block:
- Creates a structure from layer 1 to 256 out of coloured wool.
- Teleports you to the top when created.
- Instant Grinder Block:
- Creates an xp grinder.
- Only works with zombies and skeletons.
- Place the block above a zombie/skeleton spawner.
- Instant Pool Block:
- Creates a pool with two diving boards.
- Instant Escape Ladder:
- Creates a ladder to the surface.
- Can only be activated underground.
- Instant Water Block:
- Fills in all air blocks to the sides and bottom of it with water blocks.
- Creating too many water blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Lava Block:
- Fills in all air blocks to the sides and bottom of it with lava blocks.
- Creating too many lava blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Suction Block:
- Sucks in all water/lava blocks around it.
- Creates an Instant Water/Lava Block where it used to be.
- Sucking in too many water/lava blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Rail Block:
- Creates 37 rails forward.
- Instant Statue Block:
- Creates a statue of any Minecraft player.
- Has options to generate or not generate certain body parts.
- Uses exact RGB values, but has an option to use vanilla Minecraft wool colors.
- Instant Harvester Block:
- Harvests renewable resources around the player in a default radius of 50 blocks.
- Has options to harvest certain resources, and to replant.
- Instant Light Block:
- Lights up dark areas around the player in a default radius of 50 blocks.
- Instant Schematic Block:
- Generates structures from .schematic files from /schematics/ folder.
- Instant Huge Tree Block:
- Generates any type of tree.
Instant Blocks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Instant Blocks Mod:
Instant Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2