Insider Trading Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds:
- Add new villager trades!
- Remove old villager trades!
- Displays the villager ID on the F3 screen when you look at it! (You can find it on the right side in bright green text!)
- Remove all villager trades! (Open the InsiderTrading.Json and set “clearFirst” to true.)
- Thats all it really does!
Use TAB completion if you need help figuring it out!
- /insidertrading – Dispalys all options for the command.
- /insidertrading add – Adds the trade chance to all villager professions.
- /insidertrading remove – Removes the trade from all villager professions.
- /insidertrading add [ID] – Adds the trade chance to the specific villager profession.
- /insidertrading remove [ID] – Removes the trade from the specific villager profession.
The way villager trading works is quite complicated and hard to explain. Hopefully everyone understands this!
- You CAN NOT edit trades that exist. If you want to edit one you need to remove it and re-add it.
- If two trades share the same input the newest one the villager gets will overwrite the old one. (Example: 2 wheat = 1 bread will get removed if 4 wheat = 1 emerald is used next.)
- Chance is % of the trade appearing. (1.0 is 100%)
- Max and Min set the range of items that it could possibly cost. (It will never cost more than the max and never less than the min but can be anything in between including the Max/Min.)
- NBT/Meta makes that slot NBT/Meta sensitive. (You can’t trade with oak logs if it ask for dark oak. Also you can’t trade a purple firework when it wants a green firework.)
- The small box in the corner of the slots is a match anything option. (It is used for removing recipes. Check both input boxes and set the output Max to 64 and the Min to 0.)
- You must use the villager profession number to change a specific type of villagers trades. (This is the only way to do it. You can get the ID by looking at the villager with F3 on or by using TAB to get a list of ID’s)
- The order that the trades are added to the list matters! Things near the start of of the list are more likely to get picked and if inputs match they will get overwritten!
F3 Villager ID text:
Example of the mod:
He really likes his lapis!
Trading souls for glowstone!?! What a deal!
- VILLAGER TRADES ARE EXTREMELY COMPLICATED! THINGS MIGHT NOT WORK EXACTLY LIKE YOU THINK!
- You MUST have D3 Core to use this mod
Insider Trading Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.