Ingame Username Change Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 let you can change your ingame username. This mod does’nt work in online mode servers.
How to use:
- First install the mod like any other mod(non-forge)
- Now launch your minecraft with the mod click the button with a lock
- Now you will see a text box here you can put another name (max 16 chars) click the button called Change Nickname and done
Ingame Username Change Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.