InGame Info XML Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a Mod that Display various information directly only you ingame screen. This mod allows you to display a very customizable “F3 screen”. It ships with a default config (in XML), which can be replaced/changed by your own. It supports XML, JSON and the text format (slightly modified version of bspkrs’ format).
- /igi – show all available subcommands (all commands can be auto-completed by pressing)
- /igi save <TAB> – save the currently loaded configuration
- /igi taglist – show a list of all available tags
Install InGame Info XML Mod:
- Download and install Forge
- Start Minecraft and exit it.
- Open the .minecraft/mods folder
- Copy/Move/Paste the jar file into the folder
LunatriusCore is a REQUIRED to work in Minecraft 1.7.2 or later.