Info Tooltip Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds hotkeys that show an informational tooltip.
- Alt – Shows the tooltip of an item on the ground or the held item of another player
- Ctrl – Shows the tooltip of the currently equipped item
- Shift – Shows the tooltip of the item that you’re currently dragging in the inventory
You can change the positioning and the color of the tooltip in the config gui in the mod list.
Info Tooltip Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.