Influx is a puzzle based CTM map meant to challange your mind! This map make your way through the over 100 unique puzzles to collect all 16 pieces of wool and return them to the monument. Along the way, you will find and make different “tools” to aid you in your adventure.
100+ unique puzzles and challanges
A full custom minigame (as one of the wools)
Over 4 hours of gameplay (can be up to 10 depending on mental capacity)
A hint book that offers hints and solutions to wherever you are
Hint book features image and video guides to some of the complex puzzles
4 Unique “tools” you get/make along the way
The tools :
- Goggles of un-revealing
- Redstone Helmet
- Goggles of revelaing
- Destruction Helmet
27 Achievements to try to get (only 24 are implemented right now)
List of achievements:
- Complete the Monument
- Creepy Room
- No-Life it!
- Achievement Get!
- Egg Hunter
- Kamakazi Krusher
- Redstone Master
- It’s not Cheating! (currently bugged)
- I Got Some!
- Well, I got More!
- Shut your faces, I Win!
- Kill me now!
- One Life
- Zero Death Run
- Just a bit of help
- No Help Needed
- What Book?
- 100% (good luck trying for that)
- Master Completionist (you have my utmost respect and applause if you manage to get this)
Achievements With Requirements:
- Complete the Monument – self explanitory
- Neverskip – Don’t use the “skip” feature of the hint book
- Sprinter – Dont die to the zombies in the blue wool
- Creepy Room – Find the room full of armor stands in the black wool
- Notch – Craft a notch apple in the black wool
- No-Life it! – Complete the game without logging out
- Achievement Get! – Get the 2 hidden in-game achievements (checking the wiki and “i’ll get it this time”)
- Egg Hunter – Find the dragon egg (its off a wool in intersection 4)
- Kamakazi Krusher – Kill a creeper
- Redstone Master – Complete the large redstone puzzle in the black wool
- Glitched – Abuse 1 known glitch
- It’s not Cheating! (currently bugged) – Abuse all 3 known glitches
- I Got Some! – kill 100 Zombies
- Well, I got More! – Kill 500 zombies
- Shut your faces, I Win! – Kill 2,500 zombies
- Kill me now! – Use the hint book to suicide 10 times
- One Life – Never die (requires uncompletionist to be possible)
- Zero Death Run – NEver die more than you have to to complete the monument (7 deaths required)
- Just a bit of help – USe less than 100 guide points
- No Help Needed – Use no guide points
- What Book? – Never use the hint book (you can take it)
- Uncompletionist – Complete the map without completing the monument (you can figure it out, my best time doing this is 5:50, yes 5 mintes)
- 100% (good luck trying for that) –
- Get both achievements
- get the sprinter achievement (see above)
- Activate all 8 brown checkpoints
- Open the nether star chest in magenta
- Find the dragon egg
- Visit all 44 chamber puzzles and complete and exit through all possible ones
- Complete cyan the right way
- Master Completionist (you have my utmost respect and applause if you manage to get this) –
- Get 100% and only have 7 deaths in the end
- Download Influx, 16 Wool Puzzle CTM Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.