InfiniteCube 3 is a single player parkour map for 1.8!
- -108 awesome levels!
- -A score system!
- -Randomized levels!
- -You can now complete the map!
- -Super secret special stuff!
Before You Play:
- -Make sure you are playing on 1.8!
- -If playing on a server, turn command blocks on!
The Youtuber Rule:
- InfiniteCube 3 is meant to be a challenging, short parkour map. To keep it
- interesting, make sure that if you record this for Youtube that you
- nominate 1-3 other youtubers to beat your time!
- Download InfiniteCube 3 Parkour Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.