Counter Strike: Global Offensive’s Inferno
A recreation of the map Inferno from Valve’s Counter Strike:Global Offensive made almost entirely by hand.
- Perfect for PvP
- Accurate map size
- Beautifully detailed
- Suns position accurately represents in game lighting for use with shaders
- Completely sealed to prevent out-of-map jump spots
Inferno (de_inferno) Counter-Strike Global Offensive Map Installation:
- Download Inferno (de_inferno) Counter-Strike Global Offensive Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.