Infernal Sky Color Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 performs one basic function: to change the sky and fog color of the overworld or nether. For the overworld, it also removes the sun, moon, stars, and clouds. The command to do so is:
/skycolor [dimensionID] [r] [g] [b] <delay>
This color is saved to the loaded world, and transmitted to all connected players.
The dimension ID of the nether is -1, the overworld is 0. The R, G, B values can accept floating-point values, so anywhere between 0.0 and 1.0 is probably what you’ll want to use, though you can go higher for a more fog-encroaching effect. The delay is optional, and is the number of milliseconds for the transition to complete. The default is 5000 (5 seconds).
To disable for a dimension, set any of the R, G, B values to be negative.
Infernal Sky Color Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.