Infernal Skies Mod Pack 1.7.10 was designed for two players. Both players start off in the overworld where they are forced to observe the destruction of mankind; a barren wasteland lay before them, burning buildings and skies covered in dark clouds of ash. They will be faced with a simple choice, yet their fates predestined. One of the players will stand before a crumbling world, the ground will catch fire and the player will plummet into a fiery portal to hell where they will begin their adventures in the nether skyblock. The other player will accept their fate, being stranded on an overworld skyblock.
Lacking water and any way to gather food, you will need to work fast to complete the quests in hope of obtaining reward bags containing sustenance. You are forced to rebuild all of mankind, cleared of any knowledge you once had. This is a fresh start. A new beginning.
Each choice will lead to different questlines with the goal of each being to reach the other player.
Throughout your questing you will stumble across additional lore that will greatly expand the story behind Infernal Skies. Be careful to discover every page and listen for clues to find hidden locations or secret loot stashes.
Infernal Skies Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.