Incurro Feritas Mod Pack 1.7.10 is focused on adventure. You will need magic and a sharp weapon for danger lurks everywhere, in both the light and the dark. Explore the secrets of magic, steam powered machines, mystical weapons of great strength and much more!
This pack in NOT hardcore, however, there are mobs that spawn during the day, many of which are significantly more challenging than vanilla mobs. There are also changes to tools (Tinkers Construct + Iguanas Tinker Tweaks), hunger and food (Hunger Overhaul + Pams HarvestCraft)!
PerformanceIt is highly recommended that you download FastCraft! You will need to manually download it and drop it into the “mods” folder!
You will need a minimum of 2GIG of memory allocated to this pack. 4GIG of memory is highly recommended!
This mod pack contains Better Foliage. If you are experiencing framerate (low FPS) issues, try disabling this mod for an increase in performance.
Antique Atlas is the default map mod in this pack, however, Journey Map has been included as an alternative.
Incurro Feritas Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.