Improved Hoes makes farming with hoes much quicker and easier. Each type of hoe has a specific range of blocks that it can work with. Within this range, the hoe can till land, harvest crops, or harvest and replant crops. Shifting while using the hoe will operate the hoe normally.
Other Vanilla-like hoes from mods can have the same effects when added in the config.
- Right click crops with hoe = harvest and replant within range
- Left click crops with hoe = harvest within range
- Right click ground with hoe = till within range
- Right click crops without hoe = harvest and replant
- Left click crops without hoe = harvest
- Shift = Minecraft default
- Wood – 1×1
- Stone – 3×3
- Iron – 5×5
- Gold – 5×5
- Diamond – 7×7
Improved Hoes Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.