Have you ever come across a situation where you couldn’t see down a cave but wish you could? Well now, you can!Introducing Illuminated Bows Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 – for all your illumination needs.
So just what do you get for your hard earned kilobytes? I’m glad you asked! You get an Illuminated Bow and Illuminated arrows, capable of creating light from a safe distance! Also included are Illuminated Trees, Leaves, Logs, Planks, Stairs and Slabs! All of these emit quite the amount of light. All you’ll need is an illuminated sapling…
If you’re running with Thaumcraft installed you’ll also see a neat little magical addition to your Illuminated toolkit…
Illuminated Bows Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.