iCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a smartphone which you can use to call your friends, surf on the internet, buy pizza, items, blocks and listen to your favorite musics.
- 1. Install MCEF, you need it to be able to use the internet, you can find MCEF here
- 2. Install iCraft(don’t tell anyone, but you can find it here)
- 3. Follow the recipe
- 4. You’ll see that your iCraft have a number, people will use this to call you and vise versa
- 5. To call your friends (or not) open the iCraft GUI and go in ‘Call’, then press the number buttons, click on ‘Call’ and talk with them
- 6. You can also play your musics inside MineCraft. Just throw your musics at ‘/mods/iCraft/mp3’ folder and start MineCraft
- 7. Open the Mp3 Player, select a music and enjoy it
iCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.