Hats Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that comes pre-packaged with 78 hats which will automatically get installed when the mod is run for the first time. This mod is made to be run on both servers with and without the mod. On servers without the mod, each player will have a random installed hat on (configurable). On servers with the mod, each player gets to show off their own choice of hat.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download iChun’s Hats Mod for Minecraft: