ICBM Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Minecraft mod that introduces intercontinental ballistic missiles to Minecraft. But it’s not just as simple as that! This Minecraft mod features different explosives, missiles and machines with three different tiers. If you like strategic warfare, blowing up things or watching your enemies burn under your carefully coordinated missile attacks, then this mod is for you!
There are a lot of mod installation guides out there. But to keep it simple, here is how you install ICBM.
- Install (by dragging all contents into the minecraft.jar)
- Install Universal Electricity (by dragging it into the mods folder)
- Install ICBM (by dragging it into the mods folder)
If you run into any error, it is most likely you installed it wrong. Check the following problems:
- Did you install the latest version of properly (place in minecraft.jar)?
- Did you install the correct version of Universal Electricity properly (place in mods folder)?
- If you previously had ICBM, try removing the ICBM config file and creating a new world.
- Make sure the zip file of ICBM is not renamed (because the first letter must be Z in order for it to work with Universal Electricity)
- Check if you have other mods using the same block/item ID as ICBM. There might be an ID conflict error.
If the crash report says:
- Minecraft Forge too old – Install the newest recommended build of Minecraft Forge.
- Slot XX already taken by… – You have a block/item ID conflict. Change the ID in the ICBM config file!
Download Minecraft ICBM Mod: