IC2 Wrench Plugin Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 a split of From IC2 Classic (So do not use it with IC2 Classic!). This mod simply adds a Wrench Simulator which allows you to use other Modded wrenches on IC2 Machines.
The supportet Wrench Types are (Knowen):
- IToolWrench (BuildCraft) (Railcraft)
- ITool (EnderIO)
- IAEWrench (Applied Energistics 2)
So simply when this mod is installed you can a BC wrench on IC2 Machines.
- This is only a 1 way Wrench Methode, So you can not use IC2 Wrenches on other Machines that are not from IC2/Addons
- Also IC2 Classic provides an API which allows you to register your own Wrenches to it so that you can support IC2 Exp and IC2 Classic.
Config: The only config you have is: Are tools in lossless mode or not.
IC2 Wrench Plugin Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.