IC2 Nei Crop Plugin Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 simply allows you to see how IC2 Crop Breeding works. Now it has 2 Sections which are really important:
- 1. The standart Nei Plugin which handles all possible crop breedings.
- 2. The Breeding plugin form myself which is a custom Breeder which will show you what can come out…
Just a info what the Difference between IC2 Crops and AgriCraft crops is:
- To Explain it simple IC2 Crops are modular crops which can breed into almost everything from almost everything,
- It is a random thing but the possible results are not random, so what you get is random but what you can get is dead set.
- On the other hand Agricraft is simply like a Alloy Furnace from EnderIO, or any other Machines that can have 2 inputs,
- just with the Addition that you can get lucky and copy the crop which you already contain.
So after that is explained we go to the mods and how they work:
Basic Nei Mode:
Basic Nei Mode loades while the game loads the Crops (seperatly from the game) and calculates based on the Config all possible results,
The config allows you to change the amount of crops you are using (the bigger the longer it takes to load the plugin, between 0 seconds and 1 minute *1).
When you then simply search for a Crop and look how to get it, it will show you something like: you have a 30 points chance with pumpkin and Wheat.
So what does points mean: Simple its your chance. But it is not clear defined as chance. The higher the Points the Higher chance you have to get the crop. Note: Crops that are used in the Breeding get automaticly 500 Points by default. Simply to get easier a copy out of it.
The Nei Plugin will you simply show you only the Highest Point chance, without a Copy bonus included. That does not mean you have already that what you need for it. Sometimes it requires a lot of higher tier stuff to get a better lower tier crop. It is simply only an assist.
Doing that it will tell you what it needs to grow too if there is a special requirement. (Addons have to use an API to make that happen)
Now to the Interanal Crop Calculator:
- The internal Crop Calculator is completly differend. It has a Creative & Survival Option*2
- With this calculator you simply insert Crops that you want to breed together. Between 2 & 4 Crops.
- Then you simply press the Progress Button to calculate the results.
- It is simply a live Crop Calculator and it will you show what results you can get 100%. Which the crop pick is really random but you can see what has the highest chance. (Based on Points).
- To get the Internal Crop Calculator you need a IC2 Crop Analyzer (ItemForm) and thanks to this mod it has a Tool tip that instructs you with infos what to do.
This plugin Runs with IC2 Exp and IC2 Classic. (Immibis IC2 Classic is not supportet because that mod is simply dead)
Also this is a Client Mod Only. It will Crash Servers!
The Calculators keep their Inventories through worlds, restart empty it automaticly
- *1= It is based on your computer Speed and also because it handles external out of the game load it does not effect your MC loading time. The plugin is only accessable if it is loaded Completly, so do not wonder why it is after the first game start not accessable when you set the highest amount of crops in the config.
- *2= Both are alway accessable. Survival uses Items in your Inventory, Creative Provides alway all registered Crops.
IC2 Nei Crop Plugin Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.