HxC-Core Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is required for all HxC_DrZed, DeathToHerobrine, karelmikie3 mods. This mod adds a plethora of commands and also has a misc. tweak and such. It includes color chat and color nicking. And it extends the enchant array to 512 so you can now give enchantments up to ID 511. It has its own permissions system so server owners /HxC setperms <player> <permlevel#>
this isn’t required in single player and isn’t entirely required on servers since ops will be able to use all commands.
All these commands are configurable from permissions level and enabled or not as well as the XP buffs and the names of the ranks.
HxC-Core Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.