Hungry Animals mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is a mod that changes vanilla animals’ feeding activity and AI. This mod makes nice changes for your questions.
Now wild animals can grow their population! They eat grass and fall in love. Of course some of them could be starved to death. They will make an equilibrium with nature. High population will deepen their competition and excess will naturally die.
Animals begin to excrete! You can see excreta over every hills and every fields. Be careful, excreta can cause serious outbreak. Ferment excreta into good manure to grow more wheat and carrots. If you have other mods that add sulfur, you can even make saltpeter with excreta.
Animals are frightened easily as you walk beside them. They run away from any player. You need to be patient to tame them and hunt. Don’t worry, There are nice new tools for hunting like trap, slingshot and bolla. Tamed animals can use food box to eat food.
- 1. Manure (on official wiki)
- 2. Animals got disease (on official wiki)
- 3. Animals are hungry – Food Box (on official wiki)
- 4. Niter Bed (on official wiki)
- 5. Hunt Animals
- 6. Clean your garden
- 7. Animal Taming
Hungry Animals Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.