The main inspiration for this build is a small rustic house somewhat similar to what Steve starts out with in the beginnings of his adventure. This small cabin is made to look simple, homely and peaceful and is suited to sleeping and the most basic of living needs.
Humble Homestead Map Installation:
- Download Humble Homestead Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.