With Human Mob Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 you can name them like you would any other mob, and that name will determine what player they look like.
You can befriend them by throwing a diamond at them. This also gives you the “Diamonds to you!” achievement, if you are at the appropriate progress level.
They will attack hostile mobs if holding a sword. They also do this if you haven’t befriended them yet, regardless of the weapon. (You can’t see it, but Notch is holding a diamond sword.)
I had to. You know I had to.
Human Mob Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.