Hugo’s Mod Pack 1.8 allows you to get weapons, more blocks to build and allows you to make your own NPC from the mod “Custom NPCs”.
- Better Loading Screen
- Better FPS
- Code Chicken Core
- Custom NPCs
- Inventory Tweaks
- Not Enough Items
- Player API
- Smart Moving
- Smart Render
Hugo’s Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.