The city itself started out with just a small lighthouse and then grew larger and larger but with many flaws. In the beginning most of the city was made out of mod blocks wich explains why some roofs and other features are still missing, but now there’s no mod blocks left. New city as it is named is acually named after an earlier city that got lost, and there’s no real aim for this city wich made it very different from a normal city. Some buildings are existing real life structures or buildings inspired by builds i no longer remember. In the pictures I left out many many buildings and underground structures that you (if you download this map) will have to discover yourself. For example there are 3 hidden entrences in the city (all inside buildings) that you have to find to enter the abandoned bunker underneath the city. There is also a subway very much inspired from the London tube (by it’s stations) and much more to explore.
Huge Old and New City Map Installation
- Download Huge Old and New City Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.