HUDWidgets Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 disables the in-game HUD, and replaces it with a new system. The system is designed to support any mods which alter vanilla settings such as the maximum health, armour or hunger values – as well as be aesthetically pleasing.
The mod is 100% configurable, except the disabled vanilla componants. You can move around and retexture all of the widgets as you desire, as well as disabling any you don’t like. Some widgets even have multiple styles to choose between!
HUDWidgets Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.