You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Resource Packs
>> HudCraft Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 — Updated: October 26, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Resolution: 16x |
Developer: 12Break3, Mortilnis |
281 views |
Minecraft HudCraft Resource Pack Screenshots:
Features of HudCraft
- Heads up display when wearing a pumpkin aids aiming with the bow;
- (When using this pumpkin’s head up display, FOV must be maxed out for the distances shown to be accurate)
- (How to establish distance to target is explained in a picture)
- Transparent gui
- Higher contrast hotbar
- Green highlight instead of blue for menu options
- Cleaner menu appearance
- More “blocky” block destroying animation
- Connected textures support
- When on fire, the fire takes up less space on the screen, (as usually it takes up half the screen)
- All blocks/items have their own custom texture!
- Blockyer particle effects
- Accurate (in-game time) digital clock
- Reduces lag 🙂
How to install Minecraft HudCraft Resource Pack
- Download Minecraft HudCraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft HudCraft Resource Pack:
HudCraft Resource Pack 1.7
HudCraft Resource Pack 1.8