It’s something we all want, maybe we even need. We’ve all came across one question in 1.10.2+: Where is the Furniture? How ‘Bout That Furniture Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is here to fix that!
How ‘Bout That Furniture mod adds a variety of different types of furnitures. Be it chairs, blinds, or even doorbells. The mod will be regularly updated with new types of furniture, but currently the mod contains:
- Coffee Tables.
- Light Switches.
- Picket Fences.
- and Rock Path.
It gets even better: chairs, stools, tables, and coffee tables are all available in every type of wood in vanilla.
To top it off, sofas, chairs, and stools are also dyeable! Just place down one of those and right-click on it with dye. This will consume the one of the dye in your hand and turn the wool parts of the furniture to that color. Breaking the furniture will drop the CURRENT color of the furniture.
Note: How ‘Bout That Furniture mod uses CompatLayer in order to work. Install CompatLayer otherwise your game WILL crash.
How ‘Bout That Furniture Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.