Hot Water Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a couple new liquids (Hot Water, and Spring Water) and food (Boiled fresh and leather, Detoxified Spider Eye ) into Minecraft.
- Hot Spring Biome: A nearly flat plain where you can find and collect Spring Water
- Hot Water: Will boil you to death if bath in it for too long, and can be used as an very weak furnace fuel. Items will not be destroyed when they come in contract with the hot water. Foods such as steak, pork, fish, rotten flesh, leather, and spider eye can be cooked by throwing them into hot water. Obtained by smelting a Water Bucket in a furnace.
- Spring Water: Will remove all negative status effects(Note: it won’t be able to remove status effects added by other mods). Your health will also slowly regenerate at the cost of your hunger. Cannot be crafted.
- Detoxified Spider Eye: Crafted by tossing regular spider eye into a hot water block, will restore one hunger bar without causing poison.
- Boiled Fresh- Crafted by tossing rotten flesh into a hot water block, will restore two hunger bar without causing hunger.
Hot Water Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.