Hortus Gloria, which means Garden of Glory is a Church, Synagogue, Moskee or a temple in general. The Church looks like a Moskee on the outside, and has been influenced a lot by the both real and famous, Hagia Sophia. On the inside it looks more like a Cathedral. This map can be used to anything, really. It can be used as a pvp map, and it is easily copied and pasted because of it’s square shape.
Hortus Gloria Map Installation
- Download Hortus Gloria Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.