If you like to push things upwards, then Hopper Ducts Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is for you. This mod adds ducts, which connect to hoppers and can route items in any direction, including upwards.
What’s the difference between a hopper and a duct? A few things:
- 1) Ducts can send items into inventories above them.
- 2) Ducts won’t pull items from inventories above them.
- 3) Ducts only have a single inventory slot.
- 4) Ducts can be pointed in a different direction after placing them by hitting them with a stick. Left-clicking with the stick cycles through all possible directions, right-clicking with it cycles in reverse. You can also shift-left-click with the stick to reverse if you prefer. When in creative mode, however, only right-clicking will be available, as left-click breaks blocks.
- 5) Ducts have smaller hitboxes, making it easier to reach blocks behind them.
Hopper Ducts Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.