The map “Hong Kong – Mong Kok (X’mas Version)” is one of the popular map in Heat Project, which was a famous FPS online game in Hong Kong and Taiwan. This map is inspired from the crowded area Mong Kok in Hong Kong, and changed lots of details from the real place for a better and balancing gaming.
The “X’mas Version” is a special version of the original map that only appear in limited time around Christmas. The map is changed into a snow-covered map with some small Christmas trees, Christmas decorations and a jumbo Christmas tree at the end of main street near Team B spawning area.
This map doesn’t include any minigames for playing. However, you can use this map for any gamemodes as you want.
Hong Kong X’mas Version Map Installation:
- Download Hong Kong X’mas Version Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.