Thirteen narrow, round towers are both a defensive and decorational aspect of this elegant castle and are connected by lower, heavy walls made of dark green stone.
Simple windows are scattered thinly around the walls in fairly symmetrical patterns, along with overhanging crenelations for archers and artillery.
A huge gate with large wooden doors. Fields of nothingness stretch out outside the castle, allowing to see people coming far before they pose a threat. This castle is relatively new, but so far it stood its ground with ease and it’ll likely do so for ages to come.
Highborn Castle Map Installation
- Download Highborn Castle Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.