HEXCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is technology and decoration mod inspired by XyCraft. The idea was to bring back similar ideas of block design, while still coming up with new ideas and new functionalities. We want to keep the mod within the technology territory, so sadly, we won’t be adding stuff like popcorn and other unrelated features.
- Ore world generation.
- Whole energy transfer system.
- Machines for different kinds of purposes.
- Special teleporter machine.
- Decorataive blocks with a huge variety of colors.
- Reinforcing same blocks with Obsidian.
- Buttons, Switches, Pressure Plates…
- Glowing glass.
- Potential laser shows!
- No Quartz air pockets.
HEXCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.