HelpFixer Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 changes the /help command to go around the offending code and sort the commands by a method that will work. HelpFixer mod also logs offending commands to the server log, allowing you to figure out who was causing the problem.
HelpFixer mod is a server-side only mod! This means HelpFixer mod should be installed wherever the “server” is. In SSP that is your client, but in SMP that is on the actual server.
HelpFixer Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.