Helper Tools Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a simple mod dedicated to helping with construction work.
- Craft various tools to help with building
- Build bigger and faster than ever
- Create and paste intricate patterns
- Replace blocks with ease
- Simple and easy to use
Craft various tools to help with construction.
- Expanding Rod, helps you place blocks faster and build bigger.
- Metamorphic Stave, lets you swap blocks in the world, making replacing a breeze.
- Euclidean Transposer (Pattern tool), allows one to copy patterns and place blocks elsewhere in the same pattern.
- Torch launcher, fire normal and redstone torches a far. Also launches dynamite and arrows.
- Milk and Chocolate milk, refreshing beverages, work like milk buckets, but stackable.
- and more
Tools, crafting and how to use
To use your tool simply right click, shift-right click selects your target block or reloads your crossbow and shift-left click cycles your tool’s mode.
Creates a 3×1 pillar from the surface of the block or creates a 3×3 surface flush with your target blockMetamorphic staff
Swaps blocks individually in the world or in a 3x3x3 cuboid pattern
Staves may be created using two sticks, a diamond top and either iron(expanding rod) or gold(metamorphic staff) besides it. Enderpearls and emeralds may be used instead of diamonds.Torch Launcher
Fires normal torches, redstone torches, dynamite bolts and normal arrows
The torch launcher is crafted using a bow, flint & steel, and a plank of your choice. Dynamite bolts are made from four arrows, a block of tnt and one string or slimeball to hold them together.
Imitation bedrock can also be created, using three blocks of cobblestone and a block of coal, its properties are similar to obsidian. Tools may also be enchanted.
(Unbreaking) Recipes may also be found with NEI
Using Pattern tools and bottled Milk
Euclidean Transposer & Transcriber
Toolset comprised of a stave (transposer) and block (transcriber), allows one to record a 5x cuboid pattern of the world and duplicate it.
The Transposer tool is your primary way to record and create patterns. While sneaking and clicking on a block you will record a cuboid pattern centered and above the target block. Once your pattern is recorded you may right click in the world to attempt and place your pattern, this is done in relativity to the surface’s face. Sneaking and left clicking allows you to cycle through the offset of your pattern placement.The Transcriber block is a tool aiding in more accurate and dynamic recording, or placement of patterns. To use right click a face with an empty hand to push, or while sneaking pull the highlighted dye. When you are satisfied with your dye’s location simply use your transposer tool on the transcriber. The transcriber acts as a proxy and your transposer tool’s functions will reflect the dye’s exact location
Euclidean tools are crafted with sandstone in the above recipes. Like its predecessors the Transposer can be crafted alternatively using diamonds, ender pearls or emeralds.Bottled Milk
Simply right click with an empty bottle on a cow to retrieved bottled milk. Bottled milk has the same antidote properties of a bucket of milk, except bottled milk can be stacked beyond to 16. Chocolate milk can also be created by adding cocoa, chocolate milk restores minor hunger.
Tool Empowerment, Huds & Slabs
Update to Expanding Rod and Metamorphic Staves
The old Expanding and Exchanging Tools have been reworked and improved.
They now feature a handy dandy Heads-up-display, showing off your currently selected blocks, current mode and a new feature: empowerment.
A bonus passive system which dramatically increases a tool’s range.
Tools start off at level 0, you can increase their max empowerment rank by giving them the vanilla enchant “efficiency”. Every level of efficiency increases your tool’s maximum empowerment rank by an equal amount, so a level IV efficiency tool can power up to rank IV. To cycle through your available ranks, simply press the keybind “o”, this can be configured to other keys as you desire.
In addition to previous functions some tools have new functions.
The Expanding tool now has a “Matching” function, this works similar to a builders wand, setting blocks in a matching pattern fashion from the face or your target block.
The Exchange tool now has a “Wall” function, similar to the Expanding tool’s function, swapping blocks in a 2-dimensional flat area, conserving blocks while working quickly.
Technical Slab Blocks
These blocks are already in the game but are normally un-obtainable, much like chain-mail.
You can craft these illusive blocks with a combination of their appropriate slab counterparts.
Balloons & Bombs
Balloons & Floaters
- Added decorative balloons and floaters
- Floaters are platforms that can be placed in midair or water similar to angel blocks
- Added various bombs which come in dirt, sand, gravel, bonemeal, snow, desert and mushroom flavors
Use them for general building and terraforming terrain, spraying blocks across the map or converting terrain, including creative support for world creation. Bombs, as well as other projectiles such as torches, dynamite can be fired from dispensers now
- Added an explosion resistant hat to go with bombs
- Lamps and chimneys have been added as well.
- Fixed a bumch of various tool bugs with stairs and pillar/log blocks
Will add recipes instructions later, for now enjoy.
Helper Tools Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.