Hello World Ambiguity Mod Pack 1.7.10 originally created for the Jampacked 2 competition! You’ve woken up on a spaceship. Why are you even on a spaceship? Either you had a really wild friday night, or you’ve been kidnapped by the intergalactic police for disturbing the peace. Well, apparently, it’s neither of those. If you peer out of your pod’s cyan tinted windows, you can see an endless expanse of purple as far as the eye can see. You rub your eyes, just to check you’re not seeing things, but the image stays. You shift around in the pod, looking for an exit (why can’t you remember where the exit is? Everything seems so alien to you) and end up activating some robot from its deep slumber. To be correct, it seems to be more of an artificial intelligence of sorts. You hear a grating, sarcastic voice coming from deep inside your head.
“Hello world! Everything is dead and destroyed! What a beautiful day!”
Mod list: Hello World Ambiguity Mod Pack mods list
It is extremely recommended that you install Fastcraft by Player to the pack.
Hello World Ambiguity Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.