Hedge Warfare Map features:
- It’s inspired by WO2 Normandy. However it’s not created after any specific region, it’s completely original.
- The dimensions of the map are roughly 5000 by 5000 blocks.
- The spawnpoint is located down south on a beach.
- The map has fiels of (fullgrown) wheat, sunflowers and just grass.
- The map has roads
- All borders around the fields are made of hedges
- There are impact/explosion craters all throughout the map. The size of them varies.
- You will find four types of tanks on this map. Two models complete and two broken down/exploded models.
- One can say there are broadly three regions on the map
- Coastal area (South). Cliffs and patches of sand/grass.
- Fields area (transition zone). Tidy fields with crops/grass growing on them.
- Abandoned fields area (North). Grass fields with tree growth on the fields itself
- This map has NO borders. Beyond the terrain painted. The natural terrain generation is superflat.
Hedge Warfare Map Installation:
- Download Hedge Warfare Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.