Headcrumbs Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds:
- -Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- -Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- -Twilight Forrest heads
- -Natura mobs heads
- -Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- -Lycanite’s Mobs heads
- -Primitive Mobs heads
- -Grimoire of Gaia heads
- -Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders From Space heads
- -Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- -All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- -MOBS! Find your favourite modder/youtuber/streamer/friend as a mob in the world! But careful, they don’t like
- you! (and I don’t blame them, look at yourself). Any names added to the config file will also spawn in the world!
You can, of course, remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly if you have this mod installed. You can disable this in the configs. You can also disable only the vanilla heads drops and keep the new ones added by this mod.
- You can also make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks! (You can change what block in the configs, the default is clay)
With the mod properly installed, load up minecraft (duh).
In the main mene, click the Mods button.
It will open up a menu with a list of names of all the mods you have installed. Find Headcrumbs on that list and click on it!
The Config button will show up on the bottom of the list, click on it to open the next menu.
Now you’ll see just two buttons, click on the “heads” buttons to add/remove heads. The “general” buttons is for other settings of the mod such as turning off heads drops, controlling how rare they are, if they should drop when mobs are killed by charged creepers and so on. I recommend checking it out too 🙂
Once you click on the heads buttons a list of categories will show up, It doesn’t matter which category you add your usernames to, I only have it setup that way because the default list was pretty big, so I thought it would be easier to split it up. It makes absolutely no difference, when in game, the category that you add your names to. In this tutorial I’ve chosen the “others” category.
Now that you clicked on a category you’ll see the list of names currently in that category. To remove a name click on the red “X” button besides that name.
To add a name click on the bottom-most “+” button.
Type in the username exactly as they are (capitals matter!!!) and you’re done! If you want to add or remove more usernames just repeat the previous step. When you’re done click the done button and it will take you back to the main menu. You might need to restart minecraft in order to your changes to take effect.
Headcrumbs Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.