HDICONS Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8 changes the old icons/GUI to a smoother, cleaner and more pleasant look, while staying faithful to the default texture.
This Resource Pack changes:
- Mojang logo (won’t show without mods).
- In-game menu icons
- In-game GUI
- In-game action bar.
- Default Minecraft font
HDICONS Resource Pack Installation
- Download HDICONS Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!