Hawaii Superferry Pack Map includes both the Alakai and the Huakai Hawaii Ferries. Both ships include full, detailed interiors including passenger areas, car decks, and some crew areas.
Let’s go over the vessels’ history. Designed and built in the United States by Austal USA, Alakai arrived in Honolulu harbor in June of 2007. Huakai, Alakai’s sister ship, was scheduled for completion in 2009, but state court rulings that suspended service resulted in both vessels being abandoned. In January 2010, Huakai and Alakai were used to assist with relief in the 2010 Haiti earthquake. In September of that year, the ships were auctioned off for $25 million each to the US Maritime Administration, who in 2012 transferred those vessels to the US Navy officially. Alakai was renamed to USS Puerto Rico and Huakai became the USS Guam. One of the main reasons for the Navy’s interest in the vessels was that they are 70% common with the already in service Spearhead class of High Speed Transport ships, also manufactured by Austal USA.
Hawaii Superferry Pack Map Installation:
- Download Hawaii Superferry Pack Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.