Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that adds in over TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- Pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Thaumcraft 4 compatibility
- MineFactoryReloaded compatibility
- Mr. Crayfish’s Furniture compatibility
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
- Config file has options for everything!
Install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and place any of my mod ZIP files in the /mod/ directory of your /Minecraft/ folder.