HardLib Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 contains shared library code for the Hard Ores, Underground, and Wildlife mods. Various code hooks and intercommunication libraries are found here.
Part of the Reasonable Realism collection.
HardLib Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.