Harder Underground Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a set of changes to make exploration underground both more interesting and potentially more dangerous. Mining through stone is not a simple task and its not always easy to protect yourself from dangers. Explosive gas, smoke, and collapsing ceilings are all things to watch out for.
Harder Underground Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.