Hardcore Questing Mode Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 introduces a possibility to play a life based hardcore mode, but with more than only 1 life before your world gets deleted or you get banned from a server. Furthermore, you can complete quests to gain rewards, the rewards might be cool items or even extra lives.
The quests aren’t however included in the mod, it’s up to you or a map maker to create them. To create them you will have to use the in-game editor. You can then export the quests to a file to share with your friends or the players of your map.
- Unique questing system
- Tiered reward system (loot bags)
- In game Editor
- Death Counter/ Tracker
Hardcore Questing Mode Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.