Hardcore Map Reset Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a new folder in the minecraft directory called “maps” which the modpack dev can put backups of the map or maps in. When the player dies and has to restart the map they can click the Rest maps button on the select world screen.
How to use:
- Copy all of your maps that you want into the maps folder.
- When you are ready to reset your world click the reset world button.
Hardcore Map Reset Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.