Hardcore Ender Expansion is a mod that offers unique, new content across the End. The dragon became a truly challenging boss with a great reward, but the adventure doesn’t end there. The End is no longer just an island. Go investigate unique ores, battle new mobs, travel to new biomes, the death awaits you!
Install Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod:
- 1. Make sure you’ve started the latest version of Minecraft at least once!
- 2. Download Forge installer, open it and install.
- 3. Go to the .minecraft folder, the location depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %APPDATA%.minecraft
- Linux: /home/yourname/.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft
- 4. Create the mods folder inside .minecraft
- 5. Download the mod and open it in an archiving software
- 6. Copy & paste HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip into the mods folder
- 7. Open the Minecraft launcher, select Forge profile in bottom left corner, and play! 🙂
- 1. Download Forge installer, open it, select Install server, choose the location and install.
2. Create the mods folder (in the same folder as minecraft_server.jar)
3. Download the mod and open it in an archiving software
4. Copy & paste HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip into the mods folder
5. Run minecraftforge-universal-***.jar to start the server!