Happy Charlotte Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is the daughter project of my earlier Resource Pack – Charlotte Pack by Uziush
Main features of Happy Charlotte:
- A consistent and coherent 16×16 pack
- Happier and brighter than Charlotte Pack
- Works fast, looks nice
- Custom Splashes with custom color!
- The vegetation and water don’t change color
Uzi’s Charlotte Pack series is a standard 16×16, fast working Resource Pack, ideal for slower machines and minds full of big projects.
Happy Charlotte Resource Pack Installation
- Download Happy Charlotte Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!