Tired of always have to include Tinkerers Construct in your modpacks to be able to tunnel into the mountains in a 3×3 radius or just looking for some fancy looking hammers and excavators? Then I guess this is Hammer Time Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 for you.
Hammer Time is a mod that simply extends the vanilla materials to provide you with some simple but good looking sledgehammers and excavators. The tools are configurable in terms of being able to disable any of the hammers if you wish to do so, tweak the mining speed of the hammers yourself and the durability to fit your Minecraft experiences.
Hammer Time Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.